2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. CISSP or PMP Bootcamp Refunds
- If a student is not satisfied with the instructors teaching method, knowledge, or quality of the training environment let us know on the first class during business hours, but before the second class and we will issue you a refund of the tuition cost (excluding the cost of training manual and e-learning course).
- Refunds will not be given to students who do not qualify for the certification exam, misses days of the class, or cannot attend the class.
- If you take our course and cannot pass the PMP certification or CISSP certification exams after 3 attempts of the exam after taking our course we will refund the full amount of the tuition (excluding cost of training manual and exam retake fees), no questions asked.
- Free retakes are permitted only for courses where it is clearly stated that retakes are included in the course.
- Retakes will be confirmed one (1) day before the start date of the class.
- Retakes are available for either six (6) months or twelve (12) months from the start date of your originally scheduled class date.
11. Vendor (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, PMI, ISC2) Specific Exams
- Exam fees are NOT included in the tuition for any vendor specific certification exam unless clearly stated elsewhere.
12. Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy
- Cancellation made up to 7 days prior to the start of the class will receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone who has taken the whole or part of the class.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations made 6 business day prior to the start of the class or on the day of the class.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone that does not show up on the day of the class.
- All refunds will be charged a 15% processing fee.
- Rescheduling is permitted 1 business prior to the start of the class.
- Students must attend 80% or more of class total duration to receive Certificate of Completion.